Metal Rescue

Rencor

Reaction score
Wonder if MetalRescue would do the same as IronX? It is paint safe. It attacks iron/steel particles/rust.

What do u guys think?

Wonder if MetalRescue would do the same as IronX? It is paint safe. It attacks iron/steel particles/rust.

What do u guys think?

These types of contaminates-removers have been around for many decades now...
Perhaps it's the: "Color-Change-Spectacles"...(that is a characteristic of IronX, and its ilk)...that seems more appealing to some folks, IMO.

:)

Bob

I always wonder if IronX really does anything.. Sure it changes color, but the only way to know for sure is under a microscope..it adds another step to an already long step process. Maybe im wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using AG Online

It works. Lol that's what I know. I actually just used some on a white car. It get about 95% of the fallout/ brekedust off the car. Clay will easily get the rest. Honestly I could care or less if it changed color at all. But it's just the chemical properties that makes that happen. It's not something they add to make it look cool.

No doubt it works. I love the stuff but it is expensive as heck. 500ML bottle is good for 3 or 4 cars at max! Metal Rescue is 25 bucks a gallon! As soon as I can, I am going to try it. Pressed for time right now and will be traveling middle of the week.

Back