My Detailing Prices

Jmoran

Reaction score
So i'm starting out my own mini detail business at my house, here are my prices. I want you guys's opinions! Should I lower my prices? Raise them? Add more things to my lists? Well here you go!

For my first package you get..

-Hand Car Wash

-Tires Dressed

-Wheels Cleaned

-Trim Cleaned & Protected

-Glass cleaned (Inside & out)

^all of this for $20.00

Second Package..

-Hand Car Wash

-Tires Dressed

-Wheels Cleaned

-Dash & Doors Cleaned & Protected

-Floors Vacuumed

-Scent/Odor Eliminator

^all of this for $35.00

Third Package..

-Hand Car Wash

-Tires Dressed

-Wheels Cleaned

-Wheel Wells Cleaned

-Floors Vacuumed

-Scent/Odor Eliminator

-Seats Cleaned & Conditioned

-Wax or Sealant

^all of this for $60.00

Fourth Package

-Hand Car Wash

-Tires Dressed

-Wheels Cleaned

-Wheel Wells Cleaned

-Floors Vacuumed

-Scent/Odor Eliminator

-Seats Cleaned & Conditioned

-Clay

-Polish

-Wax or Sealant

^all of this for $90.00

Extras:

Engine Detail = $15.00

Headlight Restoration = $15.00

Thanks in advance! :dblthumb2:

No shampoo? You can get a bissle little green pretty cheap now. I would up all of your prices by 10-20 at least. 50-100 on top of your last package with shampoo.

What method do you use for Headlight restoration?

No shampoo? You can get a bissle little green pretty cheap now. I would up all of your prices by 10-20 at least. 50-100 on top of your last package with shampoo.

What method do you use for Headlight restoration?

how much should i charge for the shampoo?

Your prices should be based on what typical costs are in your area.

If you were in my area (West Los Angeles) where a cheap tiny house costs 780K your prices would be very low.

If you were in the south where a really nice house can be had for 300K your prices would be right in line.

What method are you using? even with no protection $15 seems way to low if your going to be wet sanding the headlights. is it $15 per light or the pair?

What method are you using? even with no protection $15 seems way to low if your going to be wet sanding the headlights. is it $15 per light or the pair?

Per pair. And method? i'm still looking for the best one, i like your method!

If you were in my area (West Los Angeles) where a cheap tiny house costs 780K your prices would be very low.

If you were in the south where a really nice house can be had for 300K your prices would be right in line.

I live in Utah

I would stick around here for a wile. Read, watch youtube videos. Ask questions. There's a lot of helpful videos and people on this site. Once you decide that this is what you want to do, do it right!

Practice your headlight method, learn to clay, invest in a decent DA Polisher when you can and include a shampoo in your bigger packages.

I would stick around here for a wile. Read, watch youtube videos. Ask questions. There's a lot of helpful videos and people on this site. Once you decide that this is what you want to do, do it right!

Practice your headlight method, learn to clay, invest in a decent DA Polisher when you can and include a shampoo in your bigger packages.

Thanks!

I would go for 35 on crossover vehicles such as a ford edge or subaru outback (5 seater suv) Dont let them argue what is a crossover, A 5 seater with bigger suspension. If they have a suburban I would Add 5 dollars to the wash and 15 for everything else. Make it easy to see your prices as it is a contractual obligation. I would also say that if they see a better price somewhere else, you should meet it and take 5 percent off of it for more business.

I would go for 35 on crossover vehicles such as a ford edge or subaru outback (5 seater suv) Dont let them argue what is a crossover, A 5 seater with bigger suspension. If they have a suburban I would Add 5 dollars to the wash and 15 for everything else. Make it easy to see your prices as it is a contractual obligation. I would also say that if they see a better price somewhere else, you should meet it and take 5 percent off of it for more business.

35 for the first package?

Hey there. I use to be a courier driver i used to cover all that are in west los angeles. From Culver City to Santa Monica to West Los Angeles by UCLA to Beverly Hills and West Hollywood. Its nice to see local people on autogeek.

Hey there. I use to be a courier driver i used to cover all that are in west los angeles. From Culver City to Santa Monica to West Los Angeles by UCLA to Beverly Hills and West Hollywood. Its nice to see local people on autogeek.

I used to live in Studio City, now in Pasadena!

Cool I live in Gardena right off the 110 and 105 freeway

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Take all your prices and basically double them. You will regret those cheap prices the first time you get a call with dog barf and pet hair in the back seat.

Back