PDA

View Full Version : Eau De Stripper Scent

Pages : [1] 2

alko
06-19-2012, 07:19 PM
I see that AG is now carrying Stripper Scent by the gallon...

Chemical Guys Stripper Scent Premium Air Freshener 128 oz. (http://www.autogeek.net/stripper-scent-refill.html)

Dugdug
06-19-2012, 07:36 PM
LOL I ordered some for the first time a a wile ago and within 5 days or so I placed another order lol It's good

dad07
06-19-2012, 08:04 PM
I need a 55 gallon drum!

oh the memories that stuff brings back!

fenderpicks
06-19-2012, 08:10 PM
hey guys
Where do u spray ur air freshener scent?
Because i notice when i just spray it directly on the seats it somewhat leaves a tacky feeling on the material....?

gatoman39
06-19-2012, 08:13 PM
hey guys
Where do u spray ur air freshener scent?
Because i notice when i just spray it directly on the seats it somewhat leaves a tacky feeling on the material....?

Carpets, that's where the smell lies.

fenderpicks
06-19-2012, 08:40 PM
so like lift up the floor mats and spray directly onto the carpet?

Do you guys dilute chemical guys air freshener?

gatoman39
06-19-2012, 08:45 PM
so like lift up the floor mats and spray directly onto the carpet?

Do you guys dilute chemical guys air freshener?
Take the mats out of the car, spray the clean mats, spray the carpets, remove the trunk mat spray the trunk carpet, let it all air out. If the person smokes then i will try and spray the headliner too. I didn't dilute the CG air freshner I used it straight, it didn't work that well though. I though Duragloss worked better, but even then it doesn't really last. I hear carpro's is pretty good but haven't reied it yet.

fenderpicks
06-19-2012, 08:56 PM
The carpro is a pretty expensive one in the market lol
And the size is pretty small...

But i love how their ERASER smells like. Smell just like the japanese air freshener "squash"

I'd be all over it if any company could product that smell in a spray fashion

Belicoso
06-19-2012, 09:00 PM
I see that AG is now carrying Stripper Scent by the gallon...

Chemical Guys Stripper Scent Premium Air Freshener 128 oz. (http://www.autogeek.net/stripper-scent-refill.html)

stripper? I am not sure the wife will approve of the car smelling like an "exotic Dancer" :-D
Sorry I could not resist.

alko
06-19-2012, 09:08 PM
^ LMAO!!! I was waiting for something like this

arack
06-19-2012, 09:25 PM
stripper? I am not sure the wife will approve of the car smelling like an "exotic Dancer" :-D
Sorry I could not resist.

How would the wife know?? Only us guys would really know the scent, if you know what I mean.

snellvilleauto
06-20-2012, 01:23 AM
Take the mats out of the car, spray the clean mats, spray the carpets, remove the trunk mat spray the trunk carpet, let it all air out. If the person smokes then i will try and spray the headliner too. I didn't dilute the CG air freshner I used it straight, it didn't work that well though. I though Duragloss worked better, but even then it doesn't really last. I hear carpro's is pretty good but haven't reied it yet.

I agree that the CG air freshner didn't last even using it straight. And also agree that Duragloss worked better. And if yall want to try the Carpro So2Pure Air, don't bother w/ it because it doesn't work. It's a small bottle and pricey and doesn't work. This is the only Carpro product that i was very highly disappointed in using.

RoadRageDetail
06-20-2012, 01:59 AM
How would the wife know?? Only us guys would really know the scent, if you know what I mean.

If your wife knows what a stripper smells like, maybe SHE is the one with some confessing to do :props:

ScottB
06-20-2012, 06:37 PM
it smells awesome ... even the wife loves it. But I cannot see using a gallon around the house.

Belicoso
06-21-2012, 10:20 PM
If your wife knows what a stripper smells like, maybe SHE is the one with some confessing to do :props:

I am not sure I want to know the answer...:eek: