PDA

View Full Version : Maxi Suds II ratio

soccer05
06-26-2012, 06:35 AM
I have the Auto Geek quart foam gun and I was wondering the best ratio for Maxi Suds is. Should I pour 2 oz of Maxi Suds and then fill it up with water?

bigez
06-26-2012, 07:48 AM
Definitely put the water in first. Then add the Maxi Suds. Then cover that "breathing hole" with your finger. Then shake to mix.

I have the quart size too, and I find I can get by with less than 2oz. for my needs.

But yeah, I would say that's a good starting point.

soccer05
06-26-2012, 07:57 AM
Definitely put the water in first. Then add the Maxi Suds. Then cover that "breathing hole" with your finger. Then shake to mix.

I have the quart size too, and I find I can get by with less than 2oz. for my needs.

But yeah, I would say that's a good starting point.

Would I fill it up with water completely to the top?

bigez
06-26-2012, 08:42 AM
Would I fill it up with water completely to the top?

Yeah, you can come fairly close to the top. I think 2oz in almost a quart should be pretty good at least from what I noticed...maybe less if you're trying to save money.

And of course, it depends on how you got it adjusted on the foamer/sprayer when you're spraying it. Mine has the "holes" and I probably use the middle one. You can get a lot more suds obviously using one of the bigger holes and using more soap.

It depends on what your goal is and how much money you wanna burn at any given time....ha.

soccer05
06-26-2012, 08:46 AM
Yeah, you can come fairly close to the top. I think 2oz in almost a quart should be pretty good at least from what I noticed...maybe less if you're trying to save money.

And of course, it depends on how you got it adjusted on the foamer/sprayer when you're spraying it. Mine has the "holes" and I probably use the middle one. You can get a lot more suds obviously using one of the bigger holes and using more soap.

It depends on what your goal is and how much money you wanna burn at any given time....ha.

Yeah I have mine set to the middle hole. Thanks!