washing car in different temperatures

darkangelism

Reaction score
I am trying to decide if I should wash my car in the evening when it is upper 80s or low 90s or in the morning when it is low 80s, or if it doesnt matter.

Just as long as you wash it is the main thing...:autowash:

It's up to you...

yeah it is getting washed, clayed, polished, waxed, i was just trying to decide if i should wash tomorrow and then start everything else wednesday morning

I like to do it in the morning before it gets real hot out. But it doesn't matter much.

I like to do it in the morning before it gets real hot out. But it doesn't matter much.
yeah that was my thought, but I think I am going to come home let the car sit for a few hours in the shade and then wash it, then garage it and clay in the morning

I say as long as your aren't in the direct sunlight and the surface isn't hot then either one would be fine.

I am trying to decide if I should wash my car in the evening when it is upper 80s or low 90s or in the morning when it is low 80s, or if it doesnt matter.

I try to wash my car as early as possible in the morning. Once that summer sun comes up it gets HOT! Plus there's less chance of getting water spots.

Through lots of practice I'm now able to completely wash and wax my car in about two hours. And that includes detailing my tires and interior as well.

"Practice Makes Perfect" as the old adage goes.

:xyxthumbs:

Back