Proper Wash Technique: Back to Basics

RoadRageDetail

Reaction score
I didn't make this video but I saw it on another forum I visit and thought it would be nice to share it here. No shameless plugs for products AG don't sell, so I don't see any harm posting it and I think a lot of people could benefit from seeing its contents.

Enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Sqi1lAj1A]Audi R8 BLACKBIRD: Basic Car Wash Techniques - DRIVE CLEAN - YouTube[/video]

that's one way i've been using the foam gun for years (one advantage it has over the foam cannon), and not just only for a pre-soak like most do which is a waste and not utilizing the tool to it's fullest potential. the only thing i don't care for is the kind of synthetic mitt he's using, i would rather use a sheepsking mitt and/or grout sponge...

that's one way i've been using the foam gun for years (one advantage it has over the foam cannon), and not just only for a pre-soak like most do which is a waste and not utilizing the tool to it's fullest potential. the only thing i don't care for is the kind of synthetic mitt he's using, i would rather use a sheepsking mitt and/or grout sponge...

I agree the only downfalls to this video are that the tools he is using are worn out, and the body mitt is not what I would consider quality. The techniques he uses and advice he gives are spot-on. I like to wash clay and dry the body first, then do the wheels but that's just my preference and definitely not the norm.

Back