PDA

View Full Version : New CarPro product

rider9195
07-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Well I don't know if it is new, but was looking on the CarPro site and saw Iron X Snow Soap.

Here is some of the description from their site.

Triple action function, iron remover , strong degreaser , and car shampoo. Use it as a snow foam for touch less cleaning to work on iron contaminants and dirt removing.
IronX Snow Soap has been formulated to be a concentrated ultra high foam that will produce an extremely dense foam when used through a foam lance. While still dissolving iron contaminants on surface.

Now this is what interested me a lot.

Bucket wash or wash mitt shampoo. up to 1:8 dilution will work as well for hand wash. As the correct Dilution it will produce a wash solution with a pH of 7. Safe for waxes and LSP. Use it as a clay lube with Pre wash pump spray and clay your car, disslove irons and clay contaminants in same time !

It later states that it will effect oil based waxes but not polymer sealants.

I think it would be a great product being that you can use it in a foam cannon or gun, it will clean the paint, remove iron particles, and can be used as a clay lube for even better results.

A very versatile product indeed!

Autogeek, will you be carrying this product soon? It sounds like it would be a time saver!

Nick McKees37
07-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Autogeek, will you be carrying this product soon? It sounds like it would be a time saver!

Yes. :dblthumb2:

umi000
07-09-2012, 01:21 AM
1:8 dilution for a car shampoo? No thanks - I'm not about to use 32 oz of shampoo (for two gallons of wash solution) just for a wash.

oldmodman
07-09-2012, 02:30 PM
1:8 dilution for a car shampoo? No thanks - I'm not about to use 32 oz of shampoo (for two gallons of wash solution) just for a wash.

Maybe if it is $2.99 a gallon:xyxthumbs:

Flannigan
07-09-2012, 02:47 PM
From initial testing it should be more used as a pre treatment to see if you really need to do additional iron removing. Use a couple ounces in a foam gun and let it dwell, if it turns pink then you know that you should go after it with regular iron X. It's more of a maintenance thing that a replacement for iron x itself.

umi000
07-10-2012, 08:02 AM
Maybe if it is $2.99 a gallon:xyxthumbs:

Hehe, for some reason, I don't think it'll be going for that price :D It's selling in the UK at GBP 55 (ex VAT) for four liters, which works out to about $80 per US gallon - just a bit more than $2.99 :xyxthumbs:

ziggo99
07-10-2012, 04:47 PM
Wonder if it smells any better than regular IronX...