paint sealant / signature series11

sleeper

Reaction score
Hello, I just treat my Boxster with Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion. Is it a good idea to apply the wolfgang deep gloss paint sealant , and thereafter to apply 2 to 3 layers of wax signature Series 11 pinnacle.
Thank you for your advice and not be too hard for my English.
Yves from Quebec.

Hello, I just treat my Boxster with Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion. Is it a good idea to apply the wolfgang deep gloss paint sealant , and thereafter to apply 2 to 3 layers of wax signature Series 11 pinnacle.
Thank you for your advice and not be too hard for my English.
Yves from Quebec.

Sounds like a very good plan, if that's the look you like then that's what you should do. The WG will give you some better durability. Make sure you wait 12 hours after you apply the WG to allow it to cure before topping with the signature II.:props:

Sounds like a very good plan, if that's the look you like then that's what you should do. The WG will give you some better durability. Make sure you wait 12 hours after you apply the WG to allow it to cure before topping with the signature II.:props:

:iagree:

:welcome: To Autogeek Online! :props:

Your plan looks great! What I would recommend prior to the paint cleanser is to wash then clay the entire finish. Washing then claying will dissolve and remove 80% of the contamination then the paint cleanser will get the rest.

Basic steps in order are:

• Wash
  • Clay
  • Paint Correction & Polish
  • Seal
  • Wax
If you'd like to bump up the depth as well as the durability of the sealant, apply the first coat, let it cure overnight then add a second layer and do the same.

Applying a layer of carnauba wax over the sealant will give you the shine and depth you're trying to achieve..

By the way, you're English if fine, much better than many of the folks living in the US today legal or not...

Thank you for your generous and quick tips you are good friends!

Merci

Back