My electric pressure washer is dead!

BenSRT

Reaction score
Yes My Karcher electric pressure washer is dead, and I'm not sure if I buy a other one. I would like to know what do you take to wash your car ? electric pressure washer? standard hose with a nozzle ?

thanks!

Pressure washer, unless I am doing a rinseless wash.

It just uses less water then a regular garden hose and leaves less water on the paint whenever I wash my car. Just something I noticed.

Goto lowes and buy a Greenworks 1700 psi. It is very reliable and well built. I love it. Also it has changable spray patterns like a gas pressure washer and not like those cheap all in one wands.

I have my pressure washer hooked up to my soft water line so I wash my car with softwater, I also took the extention wand and put a fitting so its only the handle.

Here:

Shop Greenworks 1700 PSI 1.4 GPM Electric Pressure Washer at Lowes.com

Prob the best electric pressure washer I have ever used to date.

I'm in the market for a pressure washer too. How much for that Greenworks model? The link doesn't have a price. Maybe it's b/c I'm in Canada?

I like that it uses an induction motor. Should last longer than the models with brushes...

someone has feedback about Fire hose nozzle?

someone has feedback about Fire hose nozzle?

I have the one where you twist to turn it on rather than the later version that has the lever you pull back on

I like the original rather than the lever since I can turn it on to a light spray with one hand while I work my daytona with the other hand. I turn it to light spray when I'm pulling the brush out so I don't get sprayed by the brush...

I have the one where you twist to turn it on rather than the later version that has the lever you pull back on

I like the original rather than the lever since I can turn it on to a light spray with one hand while I work my daytona with the other hand. I turn it to light spray when I'm pulling the brush out so I don't get sprayed by the brush...
If you turn it on and off by twisting, how do you adjust the spray?

It's just like any other twist nozzle. Keep twisting and you get up to full on jet...

With one hand you can twist it just enough to get a fine spray

The fire hose nozzels are great if you have clean pipes and good connection and non rusted fittings. I use the nelson hose nozzel, its about 10 bucks from home depot, if you want something even better , there is the bullseye nozzle which is very strong and very good

I'm in the market for a pressure washer too. How much for that Greenworks model? The link doesn't have a price. Maybe it's b/c I'm in Canada?

I like that it uses an induction motor. Should last longer than the models with brushes...

It is a very nice washer. It has no lag at the trigger, like most models u hit the trigger and it releases water pressure before coming on. This one doesnt do that.

Also its 190 for this model. But for the cheaper ones its 90-130 but those use the all in one wands.

Well, I'll order a Fire hose nozzle for tried.

thanks guys for your help!

I use an electric one as well. Cleanforce 1800, perfect for the car really. It's small, not loud and has 3 interchangable heads right away & mates up to my foam cannon perfectly. It's $170 from Home Depot and comes with a manufacturer 2 year warranty.

Back