Rolled Edge MF towels

Bigbull2984

Reaction score
So I needed some APC towels couple of weeks ago and decided to get these. Holy Moly Batman, these are super soft and really high quality. I started using these for Waterless Wash and I have done 4 cars and used the towels 6 or so times. And even after 7 washes still amazingly soft.

If anyone is on the fence don't be. Worth ever penny.

Yep, they really are a good towel & don't cost many pennies.

Keep hearing about these... Anyone have a link?

been using these for quite some time before any online vendors starting carrying them and i like using them for QD'ing along with the monster fluffies as well...

Great towels and the best bang for the buck.

I love those towels. I ordered blue and green, and for some reason the green ones have stayed a little fluffier.

If there's a quality MF towel that offers more bang for the buck than these, I'd be surprised.

Bill

Yeah they're great, I picked up a bunch when they were bogo a long time ago, worth every penny.

Yeah they're great, I picked up a bunch when they were bogo a long time ago, worth every penny.

Did the same thing and don't regret it one bit. Use these towels for just about everything and haven't been disappointed yet. I always find myself throwing a couple more in the cart each time I place an order.:props:

:iagree:
Just a personal opinion note, I think the Blue are softer and a little more plush than the green. Anyone else feel that way? I thought the green were cool but always reach for the blue first!:dunno: just an observation.
:iagree:

So the blue is softer? I would think since both are light colors they would be equally soft. I just the blue ones for waterless, thinking about getting the green ones for QD or spray wax.

I dont really like them for QD or spray wax, they tend to grab a bit. I use them for taking off normal waxes, glaze, sealant ect, and they work awesomely.

I dont really like them for QD or spray wax, they tend to grab a bit. I use them for taking off normal waxes, glaze, sealant ect, and they work awesomely.

Good point I have noticted that with fluffy towels

Back