Cleaning fender liners and mudflaps

Wayneezy

Reaction score
Please detail with steps and products on how you would do these on a truck or suv. For example my trucks mudflaps and fender liners always look dirty. I want to properly clean then so they look new. Thanks for your help very much appreciated.

I use APC and a long handled brush. If they are real dirty you may have to clean them a couple times before you can see a difference. You can dress them after they dry with a cheap dressing or the spray can stuff.

a pressure washer helps get the process started. long handle brush with soft bristles. finish with any number of things ie barebone, undercarriage spray griots, or even meguiars hyper dressing (my favorite and reasonable to boot.

I use my mother's fenderwell brush that comes in the kit with three brushes and it's perfect for cleaning them. I just spray on some apc diluted 4:1, let it sit and break down the grime, brush, then repeat if needed. Then dress it with some all season dressing, it lasts longer since it's not water based and it's cheap for the amount you get.

Back