Question to you ADD detailers...

ReflectiveAuto

SELF BANNED
Reaction score
When your driving around or if you walk to your car and see the owner next to their car do you look at the other cars next to you and see all those cars that need detailing? I have went as far and having them roll down their window and tell them I do detailing and give them my number...I got a few deals just from doing that.

Notice it all the time but don't usually bother with talking to the person as most people around here don't seem to care that much and think I am nuts. However down through the years I have gotten pretty good at identifying people with the money, interest and for sight to value a detailed car. Those types I target like a hawk! I only detail on the side so I can afford to be choosy.

Additionally my very understanding girl friend has developed a healthy interest in maintaining the appearance of her vehicle and quickly notices and comments on the finish of other cars parked around us! I think I've created a bit of a monster...lol The other night I was doing some paint correction on my parents pearl white car as they were visiting for the weekend. I was just about finishing up in the garage and getting ready for a final wipe and inspection as she walked by talking out the trash she commented on the fact that I had missed a small light scratch on the hood. One that I had to look for at a few different angles to even detect! Detailing is infectious and I am with out a doubt a carrier...lol

Back