water based products shelf life

wangotango

Reaction score
Was going to proportion out some Megs HD (1:1, 2:1, etc) in some spray bottles to have at the ready. Curious about a bottle of 4:1 for instance, will it be ok for a few months like that or maybe just ratio out as I need it.

Basically a shelf-life question for water-based products.

thanks

You're over thinking this, just use as needed shelf life wouldn't change much, if your products are expiring you have too many products or don't detail enough!

If you're using distilled water to dilute, I don't think you should have a problem.

in my experience with Megs HD, it dries up kinda quick in the bottle, concentrate form. At the end i had to add water and shake the crap out of it and there was still clumps dried up everywhere inside. Time frame feom open/used up was about 1.5mos and my climate is 75+ deg mostly all year round.

I would just leave it concentrated, but be sure to shake it up every once and a while.

in my experience with Megs HD, it dries up kinda quick in the bottle, concentrate form. At the end i had to add water and shake the crap out of it and there was still clumps dried up everywhere inside. Time frame feom open/used up was about 1.5mos and my climate is 75+ deg mostly all year round.

I would just leave it concentrated, but be sure to shake it up every once and a while.

I would agree with this. My concentrated HD does the same. Nothing too drastic but have zero issues with my pre-mixed bottles.

Back