thats QUICK autogeek

Truls

Reaction score
Hhhheeehhhey.

4 days from the US to my local post office in Norway!!!! that must be a new record......

:applause: AG :cheers:

Dang!! And I'm still waiting on a book I ordered from Amazon.com 3 weeks ago!! AG RULES!!

FloridaNative said:
Dang!! And I'm still waiting on a book I ordered from Amazon.com 3 weeks ago!! AG RULES!!

And amazon's warehouse ships from florida:D

Truls said:
Hhhheeehhhey.

4 days from the US to my local post office in Norway!!!! that must be a new record......

:applause: AG :cheers:
Truls if I personally delivered it I do not know if I could get it there that fast! :D But I would love to come visit!:p

Whats the best day to order because im always dumb enough to do it on a thursday or friday so my order sits over the weekend and end up waiting 5-6 days

Any faster than this, and i belive AG must buy a jetplane....and drop it at my house

You are welcome Meghan, let me know, ill put on the coffe

ejflanag said:
Whats the best day to order because im always dumb enough to do it on a thursday or friday so my order sits over the weekend and end up waiting 5-6 days

If you live in the US i dont know, but in Norway (may also concern Europe), it can be smart to order before hollidays (easter, christmas etc) As in Norway the custom closes for almost 7-8 days, But there is nothing that AG can do about that

Personaly i dont mind ordering in the weekends, Looks like AG ship almost every day out to ups, they are some sort of "super humans" never sleeps.

Truls what did you get? Pics please :) I love seeing what people get

Truls said:
Any faster than this, and i belive AG must buy a jetplane....and drop it at my house

You are welcome Meghan, let me know, ill put on the coffe
I would so take you up on that but I hate flying! :mad:

Meghan said:
I would so take you up on that but I hate flying! :mad:

I can do the favor for you, as long as Max pays my ticket... Hey, i'll even fly coach!:awesome: (Just make sure I get a window...;) )

Here is the "quick" stuff:

IMG_4638.jpg

See you on that one Meghan, NO ONE gets me on a plane either....just hate flying...

Woo Hoo! I love pics. Gosh, you must love those Guzzlers...I do too :D I wish I had a lotta money to buy more. That's a nice order right there. What is the blue microfiber?

4 days, really man that is fast. I'm in Canada and it usually takes about 6 to 7 days. The fastest I've seen it is 6 days.

Nice order you got there Truls...where you running low on Guzzlers? I really like the Guzzlers.

Thanks for sharing.

Got two guzzler`s myself. Those in the picture is one to my mom, one to my dad and one for brother-in-law (and they do pay me) Some of the other stuff is also to my brother-in-law (did his car, now he wants mooooooore)

I dryed my brother-in-laws car with Guzzler and he said "i got to have one"
Even my mom was shocked when i just swept the roof on her car with the Guzzler and it was dry, so she also wanted one. my dad gets it for his birthday (from my mom to dad)

The MF is: Cobra Blue All Purpose Microfiber Towels 6 Pack: Bulk pricing on Cobra's best all purpose microfiber detailing towel. i think. they looks so alike all of them in pics imo

They are s-o-f-t

Truls said:
Here is the "quick" stuff:

IMG_4638.jpg

See you on that one Meghan, NO ONE gets me on a plane either....just hate flying...

That looks like a nice order Truls.

I know you fly around Norway in your Evo. ;)

Back