question about xmt 360

jjj

Reaction score
How neglected to pain be for 360. I was in discussion that med to good paint it works great on. I said I would check into it and here I am. Car in question. 2004 Merc Mountaineer. I have seen suv. It doesn’t look bad. It’s lighter than hunter green. It has been washed pretty regular but outside vehicle. It has been waxed put nothing else. Before I was told 360 would work my plan was wash, clay, uc, seal/coly845. But if it’s true 360 works, then replace the uc and seal/coly. They are not worried about all the minor swirls, they want the shine and gloss back with protection.Any input welcome. Thanks

Feed back please

Last edited:
If there main goal is more shine and protection, the XMT360 will work fine.

What do you have to lose by trying xmt 360? I plan on trying with several pad combinations here real soon. Sure does smell good and for minor swirls it might work just fine with a white polishing pad with it's diminishing abrasives.

What I like about it is on the description page here at AGO it says you work it until it disappears...which translates to me...very little wiping to remove what slight residue may remain, if any remains.

What do you have to lose by trying xmt 360? I plan on trying with several pad combinations here real soon. Sure does smell good and for minor swirls it might work just fine with a white polishing pad with it's diminishing abrasives.

What I like about it is on the description page here at AGO it says you work it until it disappears...which translates to me...very little wiping to remove what slight residue may remain, if any remains.

I agree the smell is great. I have just come over to the 360 side. I have the swirl removal and glaze from xmt, but just not familiar with 360 yet. I was planning on using a white or orange pad. I dig the fact of working it in till gone idea too. Thanks for the info.

I used 360 on my dads impala, that was discusting. The car has 176,000 on the clock so I was out to clean it. I washed it, clayed it, then the 360. I used a white pad and it was black when I was done. It didn't corerect the paint, but it did clean it. And no wiping.

I used 360 on my dads impala, that was discusting. The car has 176,000 on the clock so I was out to clean it. I washed it, clayed it, then the 360. I used a white pad and it was black when I was done. It didn't corerect the paint, but it did clean it. And no wiping.

Thanks for the info. That gives me confidence !

you can use 360 with a buffer for some extra power too !

Back