This may be a dumb question...

DM616

Reaction score
Recently placed two orders from here and forgot to order one of these:

Black 32 oz. Bottle

As much as I would love to order from here do not want to pay $5 shipping lol.

Therefore.. I am trying to look for a cheap one from maybe amazon or ebay but no results. Tried looking in a dollar store but found nothing.

Is there a different name for these kind of bottles other than simply bottle lol? Or does anyone know where I might be able to find one?

Though about using a shampoo bottle but nah...

You could try US Plastics.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

If you go to Wal-Mart in the kitchen aisle they make small, plastic "sauce squirter" bottles for .98 each. They are great for putting wax or polish in, and another liquid or semi-liquid product. They might be close enough to what you are looking for until you do another order.

If you go to Wal-Mart in the kitchen aisle they make small, plastic "sauce squirter" bottles for .98 each. They are great for putting wax or polish in, and another liquid or semi-liquid product. They might be close enough to what you are looking for until you do another order.

I'll take a look, thanks!

US Plastic has a nice big inventory but I don't believe they offer free shipping (out the window).

I'm sure they don't on small orders. They would have no way to make money if you bought a three dollar bottle the then they had to pay five to ship it. Maybe in-store will be you best route.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Home Depot and Lowes have 32oz bottles with sprayers, they won't be black, though.

Back