This will be a fun afternoon...

Whitethunder46

Reaction score
I thought I would start on that 1995 red Silverado that I mentioned last week: http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/5494-teaser-nottt-going-fun.html

I'm just doing the interior right now, and if I can find time between the rain, I'll do the exterior minus the paint polishing.

Here are some befores of the interior:

SL554503.jpg

SL554504.jpg

SL554505.jpg

SL554506.jpg

SL554507.jpg

SL554508.jpg

SL554509.jpg

Clean it with APC and then Armor All Tire foam everything.......even in the vents. I promise you will be shocked bro.

if I Was A Detailer And A Customer Wanted Me To Detail That Id Quick My Job!!!:d

justin30513 said:
Clean it with APC and then Armor All Tire foam everything.......even in the vents. I promise you will be shocked bro.
HEY JUSTIN WHEN YOUR DETAILING INSIDE OF A CAR AND ITS REAL A BAD INSIDE DO YOU USE A BLOW GUN AND APC TO BLOW OUT THE CRACKS?? AND CREVISES IN THE CAR?? I DO IT WORKS GREAT I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU DO

Guys this one isn't bad. It's just dirty. A bad one is when there's vomit and food in the carpets!

Believe it or not, this one is almost easy..........no carpet and no back seat and storage!

I did a work truck in the same condition:

Might I Suggest Using,
APC 4-1 or simple green undiluted for the rubber floor mat with an APC 10-1 on the seats/dash..

Most of everything is cleaned up now, but it's started to rain. Everything went pretty well, just a lot of tedious work. There is dirt/dust in every little crack and can be very hard to get out. I still have to clean the floor mat, but that sholdnt be bad. I think I might try using the black wheel Shmitt with some APC to knock it out. Also I still have to dress the interior, but that's simple, it was the cleaning that was a pain!

That one is aweful, has it been sitting for a couple of years..

spray AA tire foam on the dash and interior??? did justin just say that?

bambo2888 said:
spray AA tire foam on the dash and interior??? did justin just say that?

Yep

Meghan, yea it's been sitting for quite sometime. It's a 95 with only 35,000 miles.

Post some pictures when you're done with the interior.

03gtmustang said:
Post some pictures when you're done with the interior.

I'll post eveything at once. Hope to do the exterior either Sat or Sun.

Need to put this pic in "dirty car pics"

At least you have some of the work done.

Back