UFC on FOX 5 starting right now!!!!

goodasnew

In time out
Reaction score
just to let you men know that the UFC is having a fantastic card for free on Fox and it is starting right now!!! 4 HUGE fights. should be fun to watch and its FREE!!!!

Watching of course....haven't missed one since UFC 71, haha.

enlighten me..........you mean zowie gear?

Hope diaz takes it. Havent missed a ufc since 2006. Will be attending ufc in anaheim, ca in feb 23. First ufc womens fight with ronda rousey. Dan henderson vs lyoto machida.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

wow BJ Penn looked overwhelmed the whole time. Rory is gonna be very good in the future (and now)

Penn is done. Plus he had no business at welterweight. Penn at lightweight was a beast but his passes his prime

I was at a party earlier this evening and heard the Fox NFL music from TV...thought to myself what the heck? Ran upstairs only to see UFC...was not disappointed! Main event was good.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

henderson kicked diaz's behind which was no surprise. henderson usually fought at 170 in the wec and at 155 he's a beast. not only does he have good standup and wrestling (good all-around), but he's very strong...

henderson kicked diaz's behind which was no surprise. henderson usually fought at 170 in the wec and at 155 he's a beast. not only does he have good standup and wrestling (good all-around), but he's very strong...

I dont think henderson ever fought at 170 in the wec. Only 155.. he is a huge 155er

correction : ben henderson fought in both the lightweight and welterweight class division or listed there at some point or time). if memory serves, he usually or at one time or another fought at welterweight , in anycase... you're right david11g35, he's a huge lightweight! p.s. i miss Pride... :(

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pride was awesome too bad none of the fighters transition to well into the ufc. Besides anderson silva

Pride was awesome too bad none of the fighters transition to well into the ufc. Besides anderson silva

you ain't kidding, and the transiton from ring to cage in some ways was a little too hard to get used to for some. the one thing about pride was they had top international fighters around the globe and each fight you watched for the most part was exciting (at least for me anyway). the crowd knew the proper etiquette and you didn't have a bunch of loud drunk idiots in the crowd like you do in the ufc.

I think these were some of the most exciting fights on Fox yet. It doesn't hurt any when you can sit at your work desk and get paid to watch the fights. Shhhh, don't tell my boss. Anyway, I really enjoyed the fights last night. Too bad there were so many a-holes who had to shout obscene stuff on air. I never heard so much dead air in a broadcast. Wow!

waiting for dos santos vs cain v. II at the end of the month. :poke:

I went to their last fight. I was rooting for cain I was disappointed it ended so quickly

cain has the better cardio and wrestling, but dos santos has mega power in that right hand and is very strong. it would be nice for cain to win back the belt, but i think dos santos is going to reign as champion. but then again, anything can happen...

Back