cleaning touch screen

bossboy

Reaction score
I hope this wasn't asked before....

Its raining like a race horse pissing......So I figure I may as well start the interior.
I have an Alpine touchscreen system. Lots of oily fingerprints and such. What do you folks recommend for cleaning it and/or protection (if possible)?

Thanks

I think you can use some meg quick interior detailer

I use PixelClean on all my screens works well and helps reduce smudging and is inexpensive.

Chai Yo
Todd

As Nuke33 suggested, Meg's QD is a good choice. Also, DP Krystal Vision and 303 come to mind.

Ohhh don`t forget Eimann Fabrik Clear Vision II works well also.
Any standard glass cleaner (non-ammonia based) can be used to clean the touchscreen stay away from harsh cleaners... Water, Ketone, Aromatic.
Other stuff you might have, Isopropyl alcohol, Ethyl alcohol,Trichlorotriflorothane will also work.

PLexus or Diamonites New Plastic Protectant ... both can also be used on plexiglass and lexan also.

i ussuly make sure the car is off (when the screan is on it needs to be cleanded dif.) I dunk a mf cloth in water and really ring it out till its almost dry. I wipe the screan then dry anything that is on it with a mf cloth. It works out well for me

Plexus every once in a while
QS is also good for dust, light fingerprints

Back