Glass cleaner tool comparison

ediddy

Reaction score
I was going to order the glass master pro glass & surface cleaner tool from here but this weekend I saw the invisible glass reach tool at walmart. I'd rather buy the invisible glass tool from walmart as I can get it off the shelf. Is this one as good as the glass master pro?
Thanks,

I have the Invisible Glass version. It is decent quality and works great, especially around the edges of rear windows. After the first wash the little triangle cloths that came with it are ridiculous to try and stretch back onto the tool. Not sure if they shrink or I just didn't notice it on the first use... I usually just fold a regular MF around it anyway.

I have the Glass Master Pro and always liked that the stick (handle) is detachable for storage. I also like the thin head as I can wrap it with a MF towel and get into tight corners easily. Not sure about the other model ...

I recently bought the glass master and tried it out the other day. I noticed it "grabs" the glass and is somewhat hard to move across the glass to clean it. Anyone else have this problem?

I recently bought the glass master and tried it out the other day. I noticed it "grabs" the glass and is somewhat hard to move across the glass to clean it. Anyone else have this problem?

It was on my list for my next order. I think I'll wait for more reviews.

I have the Invisible Glass one too.
But I never use any of the bonnets. I just drape a MF over it and wipe away. It gets into all the corners with no problem.

I also have the Invisible Glass, same as everyone else use a MF.

Back