Where to store sealants?

otruba_843

Reaction score
Right now I have BFWD and a bottle of NXT 2.0 that I don't really care for. Where can I store these? I keep all of my detailing supplies in my garage, but where should I put my LSP's mainly sealants?

keep them outside of big temp swings, likely a cool dark place is best.

After seeing some people store their sealants and waxes in a fridge

I bought a small office or apartment sized refrigerator to store my wax and sealants in my garage.

Purchased off a guy on craigslist for 30 bucks. :props:

I recommend u consider this option as well

I keep mine in our house near some tools and our washing machine and all of that madness. :-)

I have a full size fridge in my garage that barely has anything in it. That should be good right? What temp?

354AE40E-8114-4EF1-B78A-5C6C2610CF65-5737-0000027F4342FBBD.jpg

The Vault ^
I keep mine in doors out of direct sun light year round, all products come in, in the winter
to take it further I dedicated fridge to my LSP's that I had sitting in the garage lol, I never turn it on, stays like 66-70 ~

A garage tends to have large temperature swings. The garage fridge seems like a good idea, turned off, I'd check it with a thermometer to ensure it doesnt get too hot or cold, probably 55-70 would be OK. I am keeping everything in my basement which is around 62 in the winter and 72 in the summer.

My garage tends to be in the 50-60s in the winter and 80-90s in the summer so I guess the garage is fine till summer time. Plus my windows in my garage have blinds and it stays pretty dark.

My garage stays about 80-90 with florda nights. Is that bad for the LSPs ?

I keep mine in the garage but my garage is temperature controlled. its aways between 60-70 degrees.

Are you guys keeping these in the fridge with it on?

I keep mine off during the winter
During the summer I will prob turn it on to setting 1 the lowest setting.( least cool )

oddly my garage temp from summer to winter doesnt seem to change by more than about 5 to degrees.. I have all the windows covered. No natural light.

Just 5k fluorescent lights strategically placed
:dblthumb2:

My garage stays about 80-90 with florda nights. Is that bad for the LSPs ?

imo yes, odds are they'll be fine, but depending how much you get into lsps, I would never gamble lol
I keep mine 65-70 year round

I keep all of my stuff in the laundry room cabinet. Temps here in Houston can change drastically from one day to the next during winter and our summers are brutal.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AG Online

Back