Sponge

DiPaoro

Reaction score
I stopped at Loews to pick up the Proline Grout sponge but these are no longer carried there. Does anyone know where I can buy these? Or do you suggest another sponge.

Thanks all!

Check google, only found 1 place that carries them, might try an independant paint or tile place too.

Did u check in the household cleaning section??? That's where they are located, not the tile section.. My lowes was fully stocked!!! If they are going to stop carrying them ill go back and buy all of them... I'm in Tennessee by the way!!

Thanks... I found that one too. Did not see a link to buy though.

Anyone other suggests?

I have been looking for this sponge for months and found that Lowes no longer carry it...

I sent that company an email just now and see if they will advise where to get the sponge.

That's it, I'm going back tomorrow to wipe em out.... I don't know why but these sponges are my favorite wash media!! I've tried lambs wool, microfiber mitts and other wool pads.. And for some reason I always go back to this grout sponge!!!

Wow, I see these things for sale everywhere. My HD has a ton of them, I think they also have them in 3 packs. I also see them at the independent hardware store near me. I have 3 or 4 of them, I cut a small piece off and use them to apply dressings to trim - then when I'm done I just throw the piece I used out. Is this a certain brand your loking for?

Did u check in the household cleaning section??? That's where they are located, not the tile section.. My lowes was fully stocked!!! If they are going to stop carrying them ill go back and buy all of them... I'm in Tennessee by the way!!

Same here, soft sponge

As you outlined, I went right to the household cleaning section of Lowes today. I was thrilled to find these sponge. In the box, they stocked 10 and I walked out of the store with 6 for $2 each. I should be set for a very long time as these sponges last quite a long time.

Thanks for the help!!!

I found plenty of them at my local Lowes store today. Right next to the mops in the household section. I bought 6 to last me a while.

etydubad.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Yes... they were located on the floor for me as well....$1.98 too.

The manufacturer of Proline Grout Sponge replied to my email.
I think for some unknown reason Lowes only sell it in their stores, not online anymore...

Good Afternoon,

You might want to try another Lowes we still sell this product to them. Have a great day.

Thank You,

Becky Boyd

Lead Customer Service Representative

770-459-1800 - Phone

770-459-1531 - Fax

Yeh I just picked up like 5 yesterday. Getting back into detailing and totally forgot to order new mitts/similar with my recent order, so ran over to Lowes as I remember talk even long ago about the grout sponges. Like others said their in the cleaning mop area, the yellow proline ones (there was another next to them but much stiffer and said for aggressive or heavy work... something like that). I used one yesterday and gotta say I'm very impressed, extremely soft, no marring on black, and it just seemed to easily lift away dirt and that dirt/grime washed off easily as well with a couple quick dunks in another bucket.

Impressed for sure, I remember loving my Schmitt, but think these grout sponges may be the best thing I've used to wash imo.

Are you using this sponge for washing the car or other detail uses?
I used it for washing the car, a black one at that... not a single hint of marring. Very soft, very porous sponge. I bought a couple so I could relegate a few to body, few to wheels etc. Plus their less then $2 a pop. Just have to make sure their the yellow proline ones. With the Duragloss wash this just glided slickly over the surface on a pretty dirty black car.

I'm a big fan of the Aqua sponge but go to Amazon.com to get them cheap, trust me.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

Back