Just stocked up on some more Eco Touch

SON1C

Reaction score
5037AA6C-ECE7-4472-89CD-E7EC40B2911C-14435-0000080363707907.jpg

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...el-cleaner-review-vs-sonax-wheel-cleaner.html
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...touch-premium-car-care-tire-shine-review.html
After enjoying both of these products I was eager to try more of this brand, eco touch has also just added the foaming sprayer to their wheel cleaner so I have high hopes for it!
After going through too many to count and too many more to come tire and trim products I have been very impressed / pleased with eco touch tire shine at its price point and performance
I'm also eager to try the waterless wash and wax combo :buffing:

Looks like some good stuff. Let me know how you like everything. I have a feeling I helped to fund this purchase lol.

lol that actually went towards the 50 gpb I spent on austintacious and tyre wax, but thanks, I was jealous of your full size bottle! post up your recent additions ;)

5037AA6C-ECE7-4472-89CD-E7EC40B2911C-14435-0000080363707907.jpg

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...el-cleaner-review-vs-sonax-wheel-cleaner.html
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...touch-premium-car-care-tire-shine-review.html
After enjoying both of these products I was eager to try more of this brand, eco touch has also just added the foaming sprayer to their wheel cleaner so I have high hopes for it!
After going through too many to count and too many more to come tire and trim products I have been very impressed / pleased with eco touch tire shine at its price point and performance
I'm also eager to try the waterless wash and wax combo :buffing:
Review? :props:

definitely, any requests on which first?

SON1C, you try the dashboard protect yet? I have read some positive reviews of it but still cant figure out if it is a cleaner/protectant or protectant only. Looks like you got some good purchases there the wheel cleaner and tire shine look interesting to me!

Im curious about the EcoWash..... I was trying to order EcoSmart from AG but they sent me EcoWash - which has never been opened..... how do you like it?!?!?

I'd say the echo wash and spray wax.
:buffing:
noted!
the spray wax also boasts it produces great beading, we shall see!
SON1C, you try the dashboard protect yet? I have read some positive reviews of it but still cant figure out if it is a cleaner/protectant or protectant only. Looks like you got some good purchases there the wheel cleaner and tire shine look interesting to me!
unfortunately I have not, I'm interested in it as well, and if it a cleaner and protectant all in one even more so, iirc from the descriptions I read about it, it is just a protectant though, I'll look into it more
Im curious about the EcoWash..... I was trying to order EcoSmart from AG but they sent me EcoWash - which has never been opened..... how do you like it?!?!?
eco touch waterless wash? or cg ecowash?
Son1c

your pm box is full :props:
cleared!

eco touch waterless wash? or cg ecowash?

I was sent the Eco Touch stuff - but never opened it.... how do you like it and do you recommend it? Im used to the CG EcoSmart which Im almost positive AG carries now.

oh okay, eco touch waterless wash is a great product, I've performed a good amount of waterless washes with it, the smell is entertaining lol imo it smells like fruit loops, iirc it dilutes 1:10 so if you have the concentrate it makes a great amount, also their bottles ( I use the eco touch ww spray bottle w/ the product) sprays great, big fan of the bottles and sprayers
I can't comment on ecosmart as I've never used it.. almost bit on the last bogo of it

oh okay, eco touch waterless wash is a great product, I've performed a good amount of waterless washes with it, the smell is entertaining lol imo it smells like fruit loops, iirc it dilutes 1:10 so if you have the concentrate it makes a great amount, also their bottles ( I use the eco touch ww spray bottle w/ the product) sprays great, big fan of the bottles and sprayers
I can't comment on ecosmart as I've never used it.. almost bit on the last bogo of it

I have both the CG EcoSmart WW & the EcoTouch Dash Protectant.

1. The ETDP is a great product, that is just a protectant. Just leaves a nice clean matte look. Not oily, greasy, or nasty. I haven't used it in a while, I'm using UIG+ now. But I remember it was very "unchemical" like and its ingredients included a bunch of natural extracts.

2. The CG ES WW I have is RTU. I found it leaves some type of "protectant" behind that requires more work / buffing off than most WW products. It's definitely not a product for the cold. CG actually says you can dilute the RTU formula 1 or 2 times. I diluted it one time. It's not bad, but not as good as other choices that cost much less (Pinnacle WW 1:32 or UWW+ 1:22). I probably will save this for warmer days. I bought it on BOGO. I'm finding it hard to grasp on why someone would pay $9+ a bottle for 16 oz of "RTU" WW when it costs a grand total of 63 CENTS to make 16 oz off Pinnacle Waterless Wash (minus the DI water) - actually it cost me 31.5 cents since I bought the Pinnacle on BOGO as well.

Interested in the window cleaner & tire shine! Don't get me wrong all seem intriguing.lol.
Looks like I might have to expand my arsenal.

eco touch APC is actually pretty kick ass! use it an love it!

really? glad to hear to that! :xyxthumbs: I haven't had the chance to work with it yet, what purposes are you using it for?

I have both the CG EcoSmart WW & the EcoTouch Dash Protectant.

1. The ETDP is a great product, that is just a protectant. Just leaves a nice clean matte look. Not oily, greasy, or nasty. I haven't used it in a while, I'm using UIG+ now. But I remember it was very "unchemical" like and its ingredients included a bunch of natural extracts.

2. The CG ES WW I have is RTU. I found it leaves some type of "protectant" behind that requires more work / buffing off than most WW products. It's definitely not a product for the cold. CG actually says you can dilute the RTU formula 1 or 2 times. I diluted it one time. It's not bad, but not as good as other choices that cost much less (Pinnacle WW 1:32 or UWW+ 1:22). I probably will save this for warmer days. I bought it on BOGO. I'm finding it hard to grasp on why someone would pay $9+ a bottle for 16 oz of "RTU" WW when it costs a grand total of 63 CENTS to make 16 oz off Pinnacle Waterless Wash (minus the DI water) - actually it cost me 31.5 cents since I bought the Pinnacle on BOGO as well.

thanks for the informative post swan, that disappoints me with ecosmart, something has just always turned me off about the product, but being relatively cheap and I love cg bottles.. lol
glad you're enjoying their dash protectant as well, and thanks for clearing up the cleaner and protectant vs protectant discussion
what sprayer do you usually use with your WW washes and why?

really? glad to hear to that! :xyxthumbs: I haven't had the chance to work with it yet, what purposes are you using it for?

I've actually used it to clean interiors, wheels, wheel wells, and recently helped with some agitation of course, clean up a realy nasty engine bay.

I will say, since All Clean + and eco touch apc are my go to apc's....plus the fiance loves the eco touch on the stove to clean up. So if the lady likes it, even more of a win! hahaha:dblthumb2:

I've actually used it to clean interiors, wheels, wheel wells, and recently helped with some agitation of course, clean up a realy nasty engine bay.

I will say, since All Clean + and eco touch apc are my go to apc's....plus the fiance loves the eco touch on the stove to clean up. So if the lady likes it, even more of a win! hahaha:dblthumb2:

hahah there's no doubt about that man... Two birds with one stone.

Back