PDA

View Full Version : Better smelling interior products...

Pages : [1] 2

DSGMach1
02-10-2013, 07:03 PM
I ordered the DP interior cleaner and protectant because I had used them both in the past and had liked them. However, after using them I really didn't like the smell it left in the car at all. I'm not sure if it is the new formula or if I just didn't notice it as much when I used it before.

What interior products do you guys recommend?

WRXINXS
02-10-2013, 07:58 PM
I have not tried it but heard that Blackfire Interior Cleaner is odorless. I have the second generation of DP interior cleaner and it smells like bananas. I kinda like it though. Sounds like you have the new version that I think is "supposed" to be odorless.

TimmyG
02-10-2013, 08:02 PM
I really like the mild citrus smell from 1z cockpit. It also doesnt hurt that its the best interior product in its class imo.

DSGMach1
02-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Yeah it is the new version of dp. I enjoyed the old versions smell too which is why I ordered it again.

I may try the 1z. I always hear good things about their products.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

hoyt66
02-10-2013, 08:31 PM
I really like the mild citrus smell from 1z cockpit. It also doesnt hurt that its the best interior product in its class imo.

Just tried it for the first time this weekend on my wife's car. Awesome smell and brings back the oem look. Doesn't say anything about protection though. Her car sits in the garage at home and at work so im not to concerned

Andr3wilson
02-10-2013, 08:39 PM
You can hit it with a CG spray after. I love CG Stripper Scent!

Johny B
02-10-2013, 08:42 PM

:iagree:

cleanmycorolla
02-10-2013, 08:53 PM
CG Inner Clean, love the smell and look it leaves.

My air freshener of choice is CG Green Apple scent or Stripper Scent.

WaltJabsco
02-11-2013, 12:55 PM
I think I might have the first generation of DP interior cleaner. It does have a banana scent but the fumes are somewhat harsh. The scent seems to disappear rather quickly.

I have CG watermelon and also the stripper scent. Both are fine but I don't think the watermelon is as strong as the stripper scent. I'd like to try some of the others eventually.

MikeN
02-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Love the 1z cockpit by far the best in its class. For you guys that have used the CG stuff how long does the smell last for?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AG Online

Andr3wilson
02-11-2013, 01:28 PM
Love the 1z cockpit by far the best in its class. For you guys that have used the CG stuff how long does the smell last for?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AG Online

Depends on the area. I find about 2-3 sprays in the car lasts for a couple of weeks. In my house it lasts about a week and a half. So fairly long times.

AudiFL
02-11-2013, 01:31 PM
I just used Blackfire Interior Cleaner to clean my leather seats of the Audi and it did a great job removing some dirt and jeans transfer of the driver's seat. No offending odor was detected and seats came looking OEM back again.:dblthumb2:

BrutalNoodle
02-11-2013, 01:47 PM
I've sampled all the CG mentioned, and the one that I actually prefer is their Liquid Leather Cleaner & Conditioner. My wagon smells like a new car all over again.

One of my favorite BOGO deals to date.

HellaBroke
02-11-2013, 05:09 PM

x a bunch best smell and after a day my wife dosent think it smells too bad either :rulez: lol

Depends on the area. I find about 2-3 sprays in the car lasts for a couple of weeks. In my house it lasts about a week and a half. So fairly long times.
haha havent tried the house yet good idea!

Bill220
02-11-2013, 05:18 PM
I've been using Poor Boys World Natural Look Dressing. It smells great but it's a bit too shiny for my liking.