PDA

View Full Version : Lsat

Lone_Star
05-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Anybody here taken the LSAT? I am registered for June 11th, and wanted some feedback if anybody has teaken it. Thanks in advance!

g00dy03
05-07-2007, 01:20 PM
I took it 4 or so years ago. Practice those math/word problems and you will be fine. Just hope you get 2 of those sections(one won't count) but its a lot better than having to take 2 of the sections where you are forced to read long boring passages.I recommend taking a class like Kaplan. It helped me a ton.

Lone_Star
05-08-2007, 08:15 AM
thanks goody. I was going to take one of those courses, but they are currently being sued for fraud. Sooooooo

g00dy03
05-08-2007, 08:58 AM
The fraud is just dealing with an agreement with Bar Bri and Kaplan. BarBri would not enter LSAT courses, and Kaplan would not enter Bar Review. There is a nice settlement from it too. So you will probably get some pretty cheap prices. I know I am supposed to get between 100-200 dollars back from the Class Action Suit. I know they are pricey, but if you can swing it, it will help you out. Law Schools rely upon LSAT scores so much these days. Personally I think too much, but the score is very important to get into a good school. Good Luck!

Lone_Star
05-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Thanks! maybe i will look into taking one then. I wonder if it is too late....Where are you going to school?

Duncan30
01-09-2018, 12:36 AM
Yeah I am also seeking help for the LSAT preparations. My exam will be held in coming June and I just want to start preparations as soon as possible so that I can excel it with good scores. Is there anyone who could suggest the best Mobile LSAT Prep Course (https://testmaxprep.com)?

tofuproductions
01-09-2018, 12:49 AM
The fraud is just dealing with an agreement with Bar Bri and Kaplan. BarBri would not enter LSAT courses, and Kaplan would not enter Bar Review. There is a nice settlement from it too. So you will probably get some pretty cheap prices. I know I am supposed to get between 100-200 dollars back from the Class Action Suit. I know they are pricey, but if you can swing it, it will help you out. Law Schools rely upon LSAT scores so much these days. Personally I think too much, but the score is very important to get into a good school. Good Luck!

Literally took the words right out of my mouth on a few pointers given here.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.
LS 460 “Burnt Toast”
S2000 “Banana Boat”
600RR “Orange Chicken”