using a pad cleaner

LazyGhost

Reaction score
I wrote down blackfire pad cleaner in my newby book a while back cause it was raved as being a really good product. I am looking to place an order for this and that and looked it up and it appears to be a "spray on" application. I was under the impression a pad cleaner was something ya diluted in a bucket of water and let the pads soak in it for a while, then pulled em out, scrubbed em off and rinsed.

I like the idea of throwing the pads in a bucket to soak, but ill spray if neccessary. Your thoughts?

Thanx

that's apc you are thinking of. Pad cleaner is a little more aggressive I think, but much more expensive.

In my experience both work well, so it really doesn't make sense to have more than 1 bottle of a pad cleaner just in case

that's apc you are thinking of. Pad cleaner is a little more aggressive I think, but much more expensive.

In my experience both work well, so it really doesn't make sense to have more than 1 bottle of a pad cleaner just in case

Was actually looking at the blackfire conditioner/pad cleaner combo spray bottles and the Megs APC for other duties. Guess i found another duty for the APC once i find out the dilute ratio. As my luck would have it, there is more than one type of Megs APC to choose from. lol

Thanx

Was actually looking at the blackfire conditioner/pad cleaner combo spray bottles and the Megs APC for other duties. Guess i found another duty for the APC once i find out the dilute ratio. As my luck would have it, there is more than one type of Megs APC to choose from. lol

Thanx

The apc + is low foaming the apc normal is foaming. Only difference :dblthumb2:

Dilution is 3 to 4 ounces of APC to 2 gallons of warm water for bucket :)

:buffing:

So, i could at this time just use the APC and not use up my finances on the blackfire pad cleaner. What about the pad conditioner spray? Would you say thats a neccessity?

Back