Last minute stop by Lowes

LazyGhost

Reaction score
Will be doing my first correction this weekend. Been buying from AG for months and finally have pretty much everything ill need. Gotta make a last minute stop by Lowes this afternoon and pick up some el cheapo spray bottles to dilute my carpro perl and Megs APC. What other products does Lowes have that i could throw on the counter? Ive got a tile and grout sponge already and it works great.

Will be doing my first correction this weekend. Been buying from AG for months and finally have pretty much everything ill need. Gotta make a last minute stop by Lowes this afternoon and pick up some el cheapo spray bottles to dilute my carpro perl and Megs APC. What other products does Lowes have that i could throw on the counter? Ive got a tile and grout sponge already and it works great.

If you want those cheapo spray bottles go to the dollar store (family dollar, dollar tree, or any dollar store) they have those spray bottles for just a buck. If you want a little bigger and a little better go to home depot and get the spraymaster bottles.

Water hose, nozzle, generator, air compressor, air hose, leaf blower, pressure washer, buckets, extension cords..collapsible chair to sit and take a break......little things like this...:dunno:

Water hose, nozzle, generator, air compressor, air hose, leaf blower, pressure washer, buckets, extension cords..collapsible chair to sit and take a break......little things like this...:dunno:

Don't forget your Lowes card

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AG Online

Go to az get their spray bottles. Great OTC spray bottles.

Folex upholstery cleaner! I just bought some on recommendation but have not used yet. Its like $5.88 or something like that for 32oz.

Folex upholstery cleaner! I just bought some on recommendation but have not used yet. Its like $5.88 or something like that for 32oz.

Great product and for the price you can't go wrong. You'll be amazed at what this product can remove

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AG Online

I bought the Folex a month or so ago and it is by far the best carpet spot treatment I've ever seen. I've used this in the home because I have not had a reason to use it in my car yet. Spray, use an old toothbrush to agitate the spot a bit and blot it up - good as new!

As far as spray bottles are concerned I simply recycle old sprayers from detailing products I've used up. Clean them out with a good, hot rinse and they are ready to go again. I've used household sprayers from things like Lysol, Clorox, Mr. Clean, etc. and they work very well for most detail products.

Another trick is to use some detailing products with an atomizer sprayer such as these: Atomizers Sprayers

The ones I bought were from Harbor Freight and you fill them up with your air compressor. The sureshot cans look similar to the ones I have that HF sold for around ten bucks, however, HF has since discontinued them. I'm sure you can find some cheaper than these sureshots I linked if you look around. These cans shoot out air with your product making it fall on the paint in a mist or very fine spray. They are not to be used for waterless wash because you want more product on the paint than these can release but they work well with things such as sealant or spray "toppers" that need to go on super thin. The ones I have come with various color coded spray tips that will adjust the flow of product so that you get the consistency and right amount of liquid you want. These aerosol cans are not necessary but help in some situations, especially if you have a tendency to over apply detail products.

These Werner work platforms (Model: AP-20-MP6) may not be on
sale right now...But they're a great deal ($17.00) when the are!!

There's a possibility that there's a few of 'em floating around
on Amazin'/Fleabay at reduced rates.

:)

Bob

spend the extrra $$ and get good chemical resistant bottles, otherwise you will replace the sprayers quite often.

I bought the Folex a month or so ago and it is by far the best carpet spot treatment I've ever seen. I've used this in the home because I have not had a reason to use it in my car yet. Spray, use an old toothbrush to agitate the spot a bit and blot it up - good as new!

Yup. PC + upholstery brush attachment + Folex = Fun & extremely clean hallway carpet. :dblthumb2:

And what Bob said - Get the Werner! :props:

Go by the Home Depot and pick up a pack of their HDX microfibers.... 10 bucks for 30 towels, they are great towels for those dirty jobs where u don't wanna use your good ones!

Go by the Home Depot and pick up a pack of their HDX microfibers.... 10 bucks for 30 towels, they are great towels for those dirty jobs where u don't wanna use your good ones!

I saw those. They look great for grunge MF's. Were these the green ones?

And as some great mind once said "Let there be light"!

There's absolutely no doubt, without light, all is lost, you might as well approach the vehicle with a blindfold on!

Might be time to score another Halogen light or two? Mark

RL Flo-Master 4 pt. Hand Sprayer, Folex, Gorilla Ladders 20 in. Aluminum Work Platform (looks just like werner). Walk down the cleaing aisle and you will find some more things to buy.

Back