PDA

View Full Version : Things are slowly but finally taking off.

Whitethunder46
05-10-2007, 10:46 PM
Well, after about 5 weeks of officially accepting appointments, I've done about 5-6 vehicles for payment. However, yet a full detail besides that red truck I did for my late grandfather and dad.

I'm finally getting some positive stuff going though.
Sunday: Full detail - Nice older Jaguar
Monday: Full detail - Dark red Saab Convert
Wed: Full detail minus paint correction - Minivan
(Following) Sunday: Full detail - Lexus SUV

I also have tentatively a few wash n' waxes and just received an e-mail for 2 vehicles (Lexus GS300 & GMC Envoy, both black) to do. Slowly things are picking up and word is slowwwwwwwwwly getting out.

Also a niceee metalic green, older M3 and a pretty much new Infiniti (M35?), and a black G35

O yes, I also have a boat I may be doing. I believe the owner had another "detailer" or friend do something to it to clean it up and supposedly messed things up. I have no idea what was done, or what the owner is looking to have done. This could be a big pay day.

I'm also looking to purchase a Metabo rotary sometime in the next couple weeks and learn with that.

I believe that's it for now.

D
05-10-2007, 10:52 PM
Nice, I had to put mine on hold for a week or so while I remove parts from the car.

supercharged
05-10-2007, 11:02 PM
Well, after about 5 weeks of officially accepting appointments, I've done about 5-6 vehicles for payment. However, yet a full detail besides that red truck I did for my late grandfather and dad.

I'm finally getting some positive stuff going though.
Sunday: Full detail - Nice older Jaguar
Monday: Full detail - Dark red Saab Convert
Wed: Full detail minus paint correction - Minivan
(Following) Sunday: Full detail - Lexus SUV

I also have tentatively a few wash n' waxes and just received an e-mail for 2 vehicles (Lexus GS300 & GMC Envoy, both black) to do. Slowly things are picking up and word is slowwwwwwwwwly getting out.

Also a niceee metalic green, older M3 and a pretty much new Infiniti (M35?), and a black G35

O yes, I also have a boat I may be doing. I believe the owner had another "detailer" or friend do something to it to clean it up and supposedly messed things up. I have no idea what was done, or what the owner is looking to have done. This could be a big pay day.

I'm also looking to purchase a Metabo rotary sometime in the next couple weeks and learn with that.

I believe that's it for now.
Sounds like you'll be pretty busy. but we are waiting on pictures of every detail, please.:)

sparkie
05-11-2007, 04:25 AM
Sounds like you'll be pretty busy. but we are waiting on pictures of every detail, please.:)
Me too! :D Whitethunder46, you know how we love before and after pics around here! I'm glad to hear things are picking up.

Nica
05-11-2007, 08:38 AM
Well done Whitethunder46, even though it may seem that it's not much to you but I think it's progress in the making. Everything happens at it's appropriate time and sounds to me like you'll be busy in no time. Just wait, soon you won't have time for us Geeks hahaha.

You won't regret purchasing the Metabo my friend, I'm very pleased with mine and I never get tired of using it. The learning curve isn't really that bad, just be carefull with the larger pads and the edges. Well stuff you already know but just thought I'd share anyway.

Keep us updated as to how things are going, I'm curious to hear some feed back oh and yea show some pics if got the time bro....we all love pictures here...like sparkie said before and afters are great.

Lone_Star
05-11-2007, 08:51 AM
Just look at it like your building a head of steam. Keep up the good work and soon enough you will be saying, "Things are crazy, had to hire a couple of guys to keep up with the demand".