What tape?

Sicoupe

Reaction score
I'm gonna use my DA polisher this weekend and I'm wanting to know what tape I can use to tape some sections off, and will it leave any residue when I pull it off? Sorry for the newb question:) thanks in advance:)

I use Meguiar's Professional Masking Tape. Works great!

3m blue painters tape. It can be found EVERYWHERE. AG sells 3m green automotive tape which is great, but is hard to find in your local stores. Well you can find it at automotive paint shops, but there aren't that many of those stores around town compared to your regular hardware stores. I wonder if car parts stores have them. I usually don't go into those stores unless I need oil. I need to look. I got a ton of blue tape for track days when I have to cover up some parts of my car.

I use Meguiar's Professional Masking Tape. Works great!

Megs is good, or you can go down to almost any store that has a paint section an pick up some 3M blue painters tape, or the green one for even better adhesion. Thats what I use

I just get what is available locally at the nearby automotive paint store, 3M green or yellow. Not sure what the difference is (if there is one other than color) but they work great and leave no residue behind.

Sent from my LG-VM701 using AG Online

I get my tape from sherwin williams its cheaper than Home Depot and Lowe's.

Back