Does AG sell....

FMINUS

Reaction score
Spouts for 1 gallons jungs?

11815_LG.jpg

Fender Covers/Mats?

77675_LG.jpg

Don't know. You can PM Meghan or call 1-800-869-3011.

I saw this on another site, but I would rather spend the money at AG, I really like thier serivce and the members here. oh well, thanks guys!

I want to find a spout for gallon jugs that are used by DP, Pinnacle, WG, etc. It's so hard not to spill crap even when using a funnel.

I was looking at those along with the disposable funnels that they have for transferring bulk items to smaller bottles. I don't think AG has anything like this, but maybe in the near future.

trlblazer3 said:
I was looking at those along with the disposable funnels that they have for transferring bulk items to smaller bottles. I don't think AG has anything like this, but maybe in the near future.

Plastic funnel. Publix.

rather than spouts...which dont work well with thicker products...just buy some 1 gallon plastic pumps...one pump = 1 oz...makes it easy to dilute chemicals..and they fit on traditional sized gallon containers...

you can see them in this pic...they work really well especially when portioning out wash soap...

Picture_0171.jpg

they will fit on the dp gallon jug as well..not sold on ag...

Hmm.......mentioned to Meghan a while ago to maybe look into having these. Personally I like the pumps that orngez has on his gallon jugs. I haven't purchased any yet, but i'm sure you can find something on Ebay;)

Back