Help with Polish Choice

BTLew81

Reaction score
2012 Candy White Jetta....Looking ahead to spring. Minor to moderate wash/winter marring. I have 205 as well as the MF system. Looking for something more than 205, but less than D300, as I had to use D300 last year due to DISO when I bought the car.

I am open to any line of products. Thought of OPT hyper polish on the meg's MF cutting pad or OPT MF cutting pad, but would like some thoughts. As with most VWs, it's fairly hard clear.

Thanks for the help.

m205 should be plenty if you are just maintaining, just change your pad to fit the aggressiveness level you want.

Change to a more aggressive pad with M205. You'll be pleasantly surprised at the range of that product just by changing pads. No need to buy yet another polish.

Menzerna Power Finish (PF 2500) fits nicely between M205 and D300. For more gloss go with Super Nano Polish (PO106FA)

I recently purchased M205 based on reviews and actually watching people use it. Seems like a great product and has a long working time unlike M105. Like others have stated, it's versatile enough that all you do is change the pad from cutting to finishing and get great results.

I was able to pick it up locally for $24.99 for 32oz. Can't wait for the weather to get better in CT so that I can use it.

Thanks. I think I'll change up the pads and stick with 205!

Back