Anyone else see these spray bottles?

I'll tell you what: US plastics supplies a HUGE amount of bottles all over the continent. Call them and see if they do. Please post it if they do. PM me with the link pls.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Go to AutoZone and buy there 32oz spray bottles. they're AMAZING! great quality and durable

Here's my take on it..if the product is good, I would buy it by the gallon and use the spray bottle to refill, there by never getting completely empty. If the product was marginal or crappy, I would not care to get the last drop out of the bottle anyway and would toss it.

Here's my take on it..if the product is good, I would buy it by the gallon and use the spray bottle to refill, there by never getting completely empty. If the product was marginal or crappy, I would not care to get the last drop out of the bottle anyway and would toss it.

Well its a better way to get proper dilution ratios. I know in my APC bottle, its a pain when there is still about a 1/4th of the bottle left when im tipping it to shoot the tires or wheel wells and I have to refill it.

Well its a better way to get proper dilution ratios. I know in my APC bottle, its a pain when there is still about a 1/4th of the bottle left when im tipping it to shoot the tires or wheel wells and I have to refill it.
Get a second bottle. Better to have a full bottle then to stop and having to refill in the middle of cleaning. JMO

Back