UWW+ as a QD?

BTLew81

Reaction score
I'm intrigued by this product. What is everyone's feedback that uses this as a QD/Drying aid? Also, is about an ounce to 32oz of distilled water?

Thanks.

Works great, its my favorite QD & Clay Lube by far and I use this stuff almost daily. Dilution rates are 1/2 oz of product to 22 oz of water so 3/4 oz to 32oz would my best guess.

Love it as a clay lube and and rinseless pre-soak. A bit disappointed as QD. I originally bought it as an economical replacement for the gal. of Adams Detail Spray I had just finished. That may have been a bit presumptuous on my part. Despite UWW+'s versatility, since the name says WW, perhaps being a QD is not it's primary function. Just my opinion.

I'm not an Adams products fan but I must say their detail spray may be he best I've ever used and I'm talking the old formula. It's now in a new formula which may put it in a category by itself as far as Detail sprays go.

I agree that waterless wash products may be safer but they are not always a substitute for a really good detail spray as they are designed for different uses.

At least in the adams line, the ww just cleans, but the qd has gloss enhancers

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

UWW+ has Polycharger so as a QD or WW it works very well for me. As a clay lube.... well.... it'll work but I am now going to use ONR to avoid laying down polycharger on a bare surface. Sure, it will get taken off on the next step (polish/AIO), but why waste it.

Back