Washing my truck

Surfer

Reaction score
Think I'm gonna sneak over to my office parking garage and wash the truck, hasn't been washed in two months thanks to restrictions. Top of the garage has a setup for the detailing guys that operate in there....:D

Just want to wash it quickly.

Got to wash it...was paranoid waiting for a cop/code compliance officer to pull up lol. Truck needed it badly. Waterspots and dirt baked on for 2 months, when I got home I went over it with some AIO and just threw a coat of Natty's Blue on. I did the truck up back in January so it needed a good cleaning and protection. My chrome wheels still need a polish and some AIO to remove some fine swirls and waterspots that baked on, wheel wells aren't done, trim needs to be done etc.

I don't have a waterless/rinseless wash, need to get some though, deciding between Opitmum/Poorboys/DP for next order.

Let's see some pics of you up there!

No pics, maybe later I'll take some after work, couldn't find the cam yesterday and still don't know where it is lol.

Surfer said:
Got to wash it...was paranoid waiting for a cop/code compliance officer to pull up lol. Truck needed it badly. Waterspots and dirt baked on for 2 months, when I got home I went over it with some AIO and just threw a coat of Natty's Blue on. I did the truck up back in January so it needed a good cleaning and protection. My chrome wheels still need a polish and some AIO to remove some fine swirls and waterspots that baked on, wheel wells aren't done, trim needs to be done etc.

I don't have a waterless/rinseless wash, need to get some though, deciding between Opitmum/Poorboys/DP for next order.
never used Optimum No Rinse, but have heard that it doesn't smell very nice.
I would get both DP 4-in-1, and Poorboy's Spray and Wipe. Wash you truck with DP 4-in1 weekly. Use Spray and Wipe every other day.
This will keep your truck clean.

Back