PDA

View Full Version : Trying out some of my New Products!

KJW Detailing
05-29-2007, 09:00 AM
So today i am going to try out some of my NEW products!

New Products - Duragloss 901, SSII, and Megs AIO...

I'm planning on washing and claying my car, then applying some of the SSII to the paint. I am also going to mix up a bottle of 50/50 water and vinegar to hopefully wipe off the water etchings...

I am wondering, would it be better for me to apply NXT Wax and then SSII wax or just two coats of SSII?

Thanks...i'll let everyone what i think of these products....then in a few days when i get the PC back and i understand the proper way to use it, i will do a complete overhaul of the car...

D
05-29-2007, 09:05 AM
Forget about the NXT wax.

KJW Detailing
05-29-2007, 09:11 AM
ok...then should i do two coats of SSII? or just one? is their a curing time for SSII?

D
05-29-2007, 09:12 AM
Thats your choice, I dont believe theres a curing time.

supercharged
05-29-2007, 12:36 PM
So today i am going to try out some of my NEW products!

New Products - Duragloss 901, SSII, and Megs AIO...

I'm planning on washing and claying my car, then applying some of the SSII to the paint. I am also going to mix up a bottle of 50/50 water and vinegar to hopefully wipe off the water etchings...

I am wondering, would it be better for me to apply NXT Wax and then SSII wax or just two coats of SSII?

Thanks...i'll let everyone what i think of these products....then in a few days when i get the PC back and i understand the proper way to use it, i will do a complete overhaul of the car...
Megs AIO? Are you refering to Color X?