my new '13 SS RS

glen e

Reaction score
Decided I had to have a big V-8 in my retirement and always wanted a Camaro. So I have had it two eeks and been modding it almost every day - CAI, Vossen wheels, quad tips and of course, a full makeover of the paint. It was deleivered to me with massive water spots after being on the lot for 100 days but I did not want them touching it. So on the 2nd day I hit it with:
1. speedy prep towel and ONR lube
2. Meg 205 with a white cool wave pad on a GG6
3. Two appllciations of Blackfire Crystal Seal

I wash with Duragloss rinseless and can't believe the gloss - paint is in great shape.

Looks great! Those stripes only on the rear deck?

those wheels look killer on that car! don't forget to get a catch can! you won't regret it with these LS engines

Are you going to blacken the panel between the tailights? Congrats on being retired!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

no... spear stripes on hood to match...car is getting paint stripes in silver or charcoal silver in a few weeks - these are just temp...

Congard on your retirement. Car is great looking. Red makes it.
Wishing you many years of trouble free great use.

+1 on the car, the wheels and definitely on the retirement well wishes!

Nothing like a sweet ride and the Camaro will put a smile on your face every time you stretch her legs.

Just remember that car is made to be driven. Don't spend every waking moment polishing her even though the temptation will be very hard to resist.

Great looking Camaro!

I rented the same one in silver when I was on a business trip to San Diego- amazing ride.

I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoy being retired!

no... spear stripes on hood to match...car is getting paint stripes in silver or charcoal silver in a few weeks - these are just temp...

Careful of the parking blocks. Some are higher than other and can really damage your

chin spoiler. Nice car and congrats on retirement.Pleas post pics of the new stripes with

details on how the process went:dblthumb2:

Enjoy your retirement and car. How is the visibility, it seems to me that it is hard to see out the cut of windows.
I am also retired( likely a lot older than you) and I have treated myself to a toy, but I like smaller lower sporty cars. Wonderful that we can do this in our retirement.

Back