dash, door panels etc.

jimjc

Reaction score
What`s some of the good stuff that everyone uses on interior, dash etc. I have a black interior and don`t want real shiny or oiliness, just a satin luster. I`d like to have something that would last a couple months if possible.

What`s some of the good stuff that everyone uses on interior, dash etc. I have a black interior and don`t want real shiny or oiliness, just a satin luster. I`d like to have something that would last a couple months if possible.

Meguiars quik interior detailer. No shine cleans well leaves a fresh clean look.

Try Ultima Interior Guard Plus, a little pricey, but worth it.

Oh boy you better get pen and paper for the posts to follow your question. Here are the ones I like --cg silk shine and pb natural look.

Oh boy you better get pen and paper for the posts to follow your question. Here are the ones I like --cg silk shine and pb natural look.
I like Silk Shine on my tires...do you cut it for interior?

I like Silk Shine on my tires...do you cut it for interior?

No never had to cut it, I just spray on mf and on dull dash spray directly and buff. Low dust on interior too. It does look good on tires!!

My go to is Mequiar's Quick Interior Detailer. Sprays on, wipes off, no sheen, smells geat.

I have used both 303 Aerospace and Carpro Perl (1-5). Both leave satin to semi-gloss finish to a precleaned dash with a final wipe after application.

Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Protectant. Costly But a little goes a long way. You get what you pay for.

Back