Foam gun advice please

Dewy

Reaction score
I've never used a foam gun or even seen one but like the concept. Soft Toyota black needs all the swirl protection possible. Which gun and soap do you all recommend?

There's really only one foam gun here (used with a hose), and then the foam cannon that's used with a pressure washer. Almost all soaps are fine, if you use a thin soap like Griot's and some others, you don't have to dilute the soap in the foam gun cup.

I'm also thinking about getting an electric pressure washer. I have a gas one but its too strong. Would you all recommend getting an electric one and if so, what size? Would this coupled with a cannon be a better option than a foam gun with hose? Any advice is appreciated.

pressure washer or hose, it does what it needs to do. The whole point is to soften the dirt build up or remove a small degree of it.

I'm also thinking about getting an electric pressure washer. I have a gas one but its too strong. Would you all recommend getting an electric one and if so, what size? Would this coupled with a cannon be a better option than a foam gun with hose? Any advice is appreciated.

??Too strong?? You can reduce the pressure by using a fan tip, standing further away or turning it down. Personally I wouldn't want an electric pressure washer for anything. Just my opinion of course.....

Back