replacement for megs hotwheels

JALVIN

May 26, 2013
I tried megs hotwheels and like the way it works but it is only availible in small bottle, need recomendation for wheel cleaner that works like the megs but availible in gallon size
ThanksFeed back please

From what I've read Meg's APC+ doesn't foam or as much as Meg's APC

Why is this a better convenience? I am thinking about getting some Meg's APC/APC+, but still not sure which once to buy?

Thank You
Art

would Detailer’s Pro Series Wheel Cleaner be as good as the megs APC.has anyone tried or compared them? what do you recomend?

I use APC+ at 4:1 every weekend on wheels, tires, and wells and I really do get good results. It doesn't foam at all when using my Daytoa and Mothers brushes, which really threw me off at first, but now I rather like it. Doesn't seem like there's as much slinging of the product when there's less foam. If you've got really bad wheels/tires to start with, you may need to use a stronger product for the first clean but this stuff is great for routine care, and a gallon allows me to cut it how I like and use it anywhere I want in the car. I did both mine and my wife's engines with it between Saturday and Sunday.