PDA

View Full Version : Help please! How to remove cured CarPro DLux from glass?

Radarryan
07-26-2013, 03:51 PM
I am wondering the best way to remove cured CarPro CQuartz DLux from my windshield. I was working on the cowl two nights ago and I guess my applicator brushed the glass or my cleaning microfiber had some on it, because there are some streaks at the bottom of my windshield. Can't really tell because it's under the wiper, but I want everything perfect.

I have a PC, white, black, blue and red CCS pads, crimson and tangerine HT pads. Polishes I have are M205, optimum finish and polish II, and Menzerna SF4500. I do not have any specific "glass" polish, but I can get some if it's OTC.

Thank you and happy detailing!

Oh and yes, I should have taped it off but since I was wiping it off with a microfiber, I didn't think it was necessary. Lesson learned.

EvolutionDetail
07-26-2013, 03:55 PM
Have u tried using a APC / Carpro Eraser to see if it rubs off with a MF towel?

If that didnt remove the spot / shadow. I think ur best bet is to polish that small section.

TroyScherer
07-26-2013, 04:00 PM
M205 on a MF applicator will take it off by hand. At least it has for me. No reason to go super agressive with a polisher.

Radarryan
07-26-2013, 05:51 PM
M205 on a MF applicator will take it off by hand. At least it has for me. No reason to go super agressive with a polisher.

Worked perfect! Thanks!