Professional detailing pictures

DNG

Reaction score
Looking for professional Hi-def photos of detailing. In-action shots and/or product shots. Can you point me in the right direction?

Mods: If this is in the wrong forum, please feel free to move.

Looking for professional Hi-def photos of detailing. In-action shots and/or product shots. Can you point me in the right direction?

Mods: If this is in the wrong forum, please feel free to move.

What is your purpose in attaining these pictures?

Website. Will pay for licensing

Any particular products you are looking for?

... as far as "action" shots - why not have someone take pictures of you working? It is not too expensive to set up a session with a photographer. If you want other people's action shots, you will be posting pics of other people on your site... that would be weird to me.

Any particular products you are looking for?

... as far as "action" shots - why not have someone take pictures of you working? It is not too expensive to set up a session with a photographer. If you want other people's action shots, you will be posting pics of other people on your site... that would be weird to me.

Just a range of products in one shot - nothing particular.

Maybe a shot with your back facing the camera? The picture is going to be overlaid with text, so the fine details won't really be noticed. I'll show the owner the final product before I put anything up.

Well here are just a few quick shots I had posted on my FB page... I would be happy to to some better ones with a more professional background (ie NOT my kitchen counter lol).

150441_229424810528979_789066131_n.jpg

999893_263442577127202_1282570811_n.jpg

1012096_263442573793869_2128861595_n.jpg

996829_263442567127203_1539058636_n.jpg

65897_218126341658826_294568354_n.jpg

*Please do not use any of these photos, they are for demonstration purposes only.

Let me know if you are interested... I could take some pics sometime in the next week and email them to you in full res. They would not have my watermark on them like the photos above do.

If you want action shots of you working and you live anywhere near a school with an art program put up an ad looking for a photography student. You can pay them a little if you want but they get the benefit of using the photos in their portfolio. Its a win win.

Sent from my Transformer using AG Online

These are all great! Would love to see more

Kitoy22: That first shot of the suds is amazing. Have anymore with that same style?

Kitoy22: That first shot of the suds is amazing. Have anymore with that same style?

Hi! Im glad you liked that shot, i'll try to look for pics of the same style and post it here. Thanks!

Hi, I'm new to Auto Geek Online. I have been detailing since 1995 so I have tons of old pics of the process. Here are a few you can use!

FYI these picutres people are your IP essentially, make this cat sign something before you give him anything.

FYI these picutres people are your IP essentially, make this cat sign something before you give him anything.

Well, he can PM me if he wants high res. images of the before pics and work that led to this (cropped) pic of a 997 that I color sanded ;-)

Back