Detailing the wheel wells on a lowered car?

investinwaffles

In time out
Reaction score
Ok, so my car is lowered about 2" in the front. What should i be using to get the wheel wells nice and black? I cant use any sort of applicator in there, because the gap is about 3 fingers tall, so it would have to be a spray.

investinwaffles said:
Ok, so my car is lowered about 2" in the front. What should i be using to get the wheel wells nice and black? I cant use any sort of applicator in there, because the gap is about 3 fingers tall, so it would have to be a spray.
armour all tire foam aerosol,just spray on,no need to wipe;)

go with the Armor All aerosol as said above!!!! stuff rocks. and actually holds up pretty well.... buy a few cans of it because you'll use it up pretty quick...

I use a pesticide pump sprayer to get under that mutha filled with Megs Degreaser STRONG!

investinwaffles said:
This is the super degreaser your talking about?
Meguiar’s Super Degreaser Concentrate, 1 Gallon, cleans and degreases the engine compartment of your car. A concentrated car engine cleaner and

I would have never thought of the pressurized chemical sprayer :awesome:

Yea thats the one!

This something like this I got from Big Lots for like $9

44171196896ec672d000dd6754dba68c.gif

I cant even get my hand let alone a brush into the wheel well, so I justd spray, let soak, and spray off and hope for the best!

i use dp cleanse all and an EZ brush,

soak everything down there with the dp cleanse all, then agitate with the ez brush (3 fingers is enough room). then hit it up w/ the armorall spray

FMINUS said:
I cant even get my hand let alone a brush into the wheel well, so I justd spray, let soak, and spray off and hope for the best!

If you really want to do a good job it's not that hard to pull the wheel off.
Gallardo_DSFront_1.jpg

Gary Sword said:
If you really want to do a good job it's not that hard to pull the wheel off.

or drive it into a curb on a uturn like i did :(

Jack the car up, or if you mange to put your hand in there, use a black ShMitt when washing.

AA after works great

turning the steering wheel helps to do the front wheels...

Back