What you recomend me...

MawiPR

Reaction score
I am going to buy the PC 7424XP the meguiars microfiber kit 5 inch if I buy these products doni need yo buy the klasse kit I just the Klasse sealant glaze ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AG Online

Buying the Klasse twins or just the sealant glaze is optional since the Megs kit inclues a finishing wax which gives protection.

One thing to consider is that the DA finishing wax has some cleaning power so if you plan to use the Klasse Sealant Glaze or combo (I personally like to use it in combo but using the glaze by itself is possible since you'll be correcting the finish with the DA compound), topping it with the DA wax can affect its durability, so an option could be to purchase a pure wax like M26 or Collinite's 476.

Ok sow m26 is derabel I want durability and shine I am new to this sorry and thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AG Online

If you're looking for durability there are a lot of options available. The Klasse twins topped with collinite wax will last pretty long.

If you're new to detailing and want a durable and easy combo to apply (Klasse twins can become a little hard to use sometimes), Menzerna Power Lock topped with collinite wax. Just let the Menzerna sealant cure for 3 hours after removing it to ensure maximum durability. :props:

Back