Which is a newer product?

birdog

Reaction score
Which is a newer product, Meg's Ultimate Compound / Ultimate Polish or M105 / M205.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AG Online

I think the Ultimate products were brought to market later, but if newer means better to you, you can't compare these products that way. The Ultimate Compound/Polish are essentially the consumer versions of M105/205, tweaked for the market they are addressing.

I think the Ultimate products were brought to market later, but if newer means better to you, you can't compare these products that way. The Ultimate Compound/Polish are essentially the consumer versions of M105/205, tweaked for the market they are addressing.

I was not aware they are basically the same products. Persons on this forum refer to them like they are different. I don't think they are trying to mislead me or anything, I just took their comments that these are products that would give me different results. So to clarify, M105/205 is the professional line of UC/UP?

They are different products--but UC/UP are based on M105/205, as I said, tweaked to make them more consumer-friendly (read for less highly-trained users).

The ultimate line is more user friendly as well. M105 can be tricky for new users.

They are different products--but UC/UP are based on M105/205, as I said, tweaked to make them more consumer-friendly (read for less highly-trained users).

That would definately be me. LOL

The ultimate line is more user friendly as well. M105 can be tricky for new users.

Ok, I think I got this down. Since this is my first correction attempt and I am definitely new to the PC DA method I'm going with the UC/UP.

Thanks Evan and everyone else for your replys and your patients.

M105 is for rotary, DA and hand where as UC is meant to be used on DA and hand. M105 has a better cut but UC has the longer working time.

M105 is for rotary, DA and hand where as UC is meant to be used on DA and hand. M105 has a better cut but UC has the longer working time.

So I may need to work the product longer and maybe multiple applications to get the desired results. That is fine with me on my first correction. Thanks.

Even though the Ultimate line is "user friendly" don't cut it short.

The U Compound will (and can) remove 2000 grit sanding marks. It not be a quick as 105, but it does the job.

Just my 2¢...

Bill

Even though the Ultimate line is "user friendly" don't cut it short.

The U Compound will (and can) remove 2000 grit sanding marks. It not be a quick as 105, but it does the job.

Just my 2¢...

Bill

Thanks Bill

Back