Looking for a product that makes Interior look like new?

flatlinerz

Reaction score
Hey guys

looking for a product to use for the Interior to make it look like new.

Any recommendations for what products I need for best results?

thanks guys

1z deep plastic cleaner for go to product for interiors.

Uigp is awesome - check out cee dogs review on he forum. Great stuff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Optimum protectant plus

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

Any APC to get everything nice and clean and then whatever dressing you fancy. Focus on the cleaning and the rest will look great

Wolfgang Cockpit Sealant or UIGP.

Obviously give everything a nice cleaning first.

Tried a lot of different products and really like the way 1z and Adams finish. They are not greasy and leave a nice matte finish.

How does PERL rank for interior? Seem to be a lot of good reviews. I still need to pick up an interior cleaner to use before PERL (if I like it)

How does PERL rank for interior? Seem to be a lot of good reviews. I still need to pick up an interior cleaner to use before PERL (if I like it)

I've read good reviews for PERL for tires!

So if its good for tires, its probably too thick or greasy for me for interiors. IMHO.

I've read good reviews for PERL for tires!

So if its good for tires, its probably too thick or greasy for me for interiors. IMHO.

Not at all. It's awesome for interiors as well. It's water based so you dilute it a little more. 1:5 I believe. Certainly not greasy.

1Z EINSZETT Cockpit Premium, used this as well this morning:dblthumb2::dblthumb2::dblthumb2: :iagree:

Not at all. It's awesome for interiors as well. It's water based so you dilute it a little more. 1:5 I believe. Certainly not greasy.

Oh cool that's good to know.

I'm a big CarPro DLux fan so maybe I should try the Perl too.

Back