What's your FAV microfiber towels

MJ Detailing

Reaction score
I didn't know there was such a selection of MF towels out there. Where do you go and how much do you buy at any given time?

I didn't know there was such a selection of MF towels out there. Where do you go and how much do you buy at any given time?

That is a question that will have many differing opinions based on the person and the intended use... Some of my favorite MF towels that AG sells are the Super Plush Jr., the Miracle Towel, and the Supreme 530.

As far as quantity goes, a six-pack is the best value.

There are many other MF towels that I like, but AG does not sell them.

IMHO the blue rolled edge MF's are the best. They don't leave loose strands of fiber everywhere. Great for wax removal and as a QD towel

That is a question that will have many differing opinions based on the person and the intended use... Some of my favorite MF towels that AG sells are the Super Plush Jr., the Miracle Towel, and the Supreme 530.

As far as quantity goes, a six-pack is the best value.

There are many other MF towels that I like, but AG does not sell them.

True. The ones I do have from AG are eh super plush jr. and they are a good towel. Great for waterless washes & DS spray wipedowns.

IMHO the blue rolled edge MF's are the best. They don't leave loose strands of fiber everywhere. Great for wax removal and as a QD towel

:iagree:and the best bang for the buck!

:iagree: I bought a bunch when they were on bogo a few months ago.

Pakshak ultra smooths for removin compounding and for qds and spray waxes

Mf tech 600 gsm grey towels for rinseless.

Microfiber madness wave rider for drying.

many great towels out there and as long as there aren't any adverse effects they are good to go...

MF Tech 360 & 400's for general day to day stuff. Their 530's are VERY tough, dual nap (not quite like the Cobra 530's, but I think more sturdy). Then their 600 & 700's are G-R-E-A-T for everything from polish removal, to rinseless, to final wipe downs. Doesn't hurt that they are very affordable either! ;)

Pakshak Ultra Soft Waffle Weave Drying Towel

And whatever free towel Pakshak gives me with an order over $50.

Metropolitan Detail 1616 Edgeless Microfiber Detail Cloth

Fwiw, that towel is the same as many towels available at this site and others for way cheaper, like way cheaper than $8 per towel. It almost insulting they ask $100 for a dozen of them.

Fwiw, that towel is the same as many towels available at this site and others for way cheaper, like way cheaper than $8 per towel. It almost insulting they ask $100 for a dozen of them.

Was going to post the same thing. It's $5.95ea direct from the source.

The upcharge on towels out there is crazy from some places. There's one type of towel that will go nameless that carry over a $10 upcharge which is just absurd.

As a general rule, I have found that you pretty much can't go wrong with microfiber towels made in Korea. Though I hear the Germans make some good towels too. Again, not naming any names...

As a general rule, I have found that you pretty much can't go wrong with microfiber towels made in Korea. Though I hear the Germans make some good towels too. Again, not naming any names...

I could be wrong, but I don't think Microfiber Madness makes their micro fiber. I believe they make the wash mitt, but not the towels.

I think the best overall towel is the 600gsm purple Cobra towel. It's universally good for almost anything.

images

Back