MF Towels for windows?

Herrmann22

Reaction score
Not sure if it's the best approach but I use them for just about everything on my vehicles, including cleaning my windows.

Should I be using something else on the windows? They seem to do a great job and leave streak-free results.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AG Online

For exterior windows I use a short nap waffle weave. Interior windows I use a KD Cloth. Both do perfect jobs for me!

I use the cobra glass waffle weave mf's and they work great. I just have to wash them seperate, same with the drying waffle weave's, so they don't get washed with mf's with polishes,waxes etc on them that ruin their drying power.

I use the cobra glass waffle weave mf's and they work great. I just have to wash them seperate, same with the drying waffle weave's, so they don't get washed with mf's with polishes,waxes etc on them that ruin their drying power.

FWIW I wash all my towels together and have never seen the absorption rates in any of my drying towels go down.

The only towel I wash separate is my dry me crazy towel, just because it was so friggin expensive I feel like I have to baby it.

I just recently decided to get "dedicated" glass microfibers - Microfiber Madness Cloudbuster. I really like them but I think using high quality glass cleaners like the two I just tried (Auto Finesse Crystal and Sonax) helps a lot too.

I tend to get specific towels for each use - like a special towel for polish removal, quick details, interiors, etc. I wash each group separately, and always hang dry or air fluff. When you've invested as much as most of us have in towels, you want them to last a LONG as possible!

Believe it or not, I find that using the MF madness cloud buster to clean, and use their MF madness general purpose towel for final wipedown

KD towels for clean lint free glass without using glass cleaners.

From Canada eh? They accept PayPal, cool.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AG Online

FWIW I wash all my towels together and have never seen the absorption rates in any of my drying towels go down.

The only towel I wash separate is my dry me crazy towel, just because it was so friggin expensive I feel like I have to baby it.

My guzzler turned into a water blade after a few washes until I washed it seperately and hung it up to dry.

Probably the difference right there.

I use home made detergent with some tide and vinegar in the rinse cycle.

Looking to find something cheaper than blackfire.

DP polishing pad cleaner cleans a lot of the residue off in a pre wash before tossing in the washing machine.

Back