I'm a believer!!!

cmoneyinc

Reaction score
After some research on wet-look tire dressings that don't sling, I decided to buy PERL by CarPro. Used it for the first time today and....WOW. After a few minutes I touched it with my finger because I couldn't believe how glossy it was and it was 100% DRY to the touch. If this stuff doesn't sling or turn my tires brown, it's miracle juice. Here's some pics:
View attachment 21366
View attachment 21367
View attachment 21368

Pretty slick looking. I prefer a more natural look but it seems you found what you were looking for.

I used to love PERL and then I found duragloss wet shine. It is so much more durable than PERL and looks about the same.

Been using Perl on the tires this summer. But diluted at 1:5, very weak solution. Just enough shine for me.

had to do it.....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB9YIsKIEbA]I'm a Believer - The Monkees - YouTube[/video]

I used it for the first time last week and really liked how it looked, but it slung pretty bad. I think it's user error because after a few hours it wasn't dry to the touch so I lightly buffed off excess. Still slung... I bet I applied it way too heavily. It didn't help that it was my first time using the Carrand tire brush so I didn't know exactly how much to use. Next time I will use a lot less. Glad to see that most people don't experience any slinging. Now I gotta use a cleaner wax or paint cleaner to get the dried dressing off...

btw, would rather listen to that than modern music, as you "older" people on this forum know that my generation's music is not that great

btw, would rather listen to that than modern music, as you "older" people on this forum know that my generation's music is not that great

Both. My latest pin-up is Lady Gaga.........

(Lets see, would we call that "modern music"!!!)

Back