Haven't bought compound/Polish in a while and need more....whats the new hotness?

Rez90

Reaction score
I'm nearing the end of all of my bottles and i'm thinking about doing a brand new clean sweep of new products.

What i currently have is Megs M105, 205, UC, D151, Menz 203, 106, SiP.

I usually use my flex 3401 to do my polishing on large areas and my PC on smaller areas with B&S pads and LC Hydro Techs.

I have plenty of pads in good shape so i'm not looking to buy any microfiber yet so all i need at the moment is polish.

Whats the new go to products for general 1 step and 2 step corrections?

Thanks! :xyxthumbs:

If you're down you can try the Carpro Reflections polish. It just came out and i have high hopes for it! Just waiting for someone to review it!

Edit: Nevermind someone just posted a review on it....haha i gotta go read it!

I would say the latest and greatest would be Wolfgang's new Uber compound and pair that with Sonax Perfect Finish for an incredible 1-2 knockout.

Can't beat Meg's Ultimate Compound (available loccally even) and also Meg's M101, AWESOME PRODUCTS!!!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

All of Sonax polishes are getting a lot of hype: Perfect Finish, Nano Polish and Fine Abrasive Paste. I have tried all but he perfect finish, and think they're great. Menzerna FG400 is also very nice, it has lots of cut but finishes down really well. The new Wolfgang Uber Compound is very similar to FG400, I've heard it finishes down nicer but can't attest to that yet.

I really like the new Uber Compound. Easy to use and finishes great

Back