hi tech yellow wax

Used to use it.

Liked it a lot.

Just that there are maannnyyyyy better things out there that last longer. Welcome to 2013.

I'll use it from time to time. Even on top of a sealant for that extra 'pop'. Remember that #26 has been shown to have one of the best DOI numbers out there. DOI being distinction of image, that rates color rendition, depth, and overall reflectivity (shine). Which for a budget wax is something pretty special.

Are there longer lasting waxes? Well duh. :laughing: But a finishing wax like this isn't meant to be long lasting, just as a glaze is more for a show car weekend. Want durability, use a sealant. Want extra depth and shine, top a sealant with a wax. ;)

collinite 845

Love Meguiars stuff including the yellow but I got this stuff in a trade and put 2 coats on and it is incredible. Better than Meg's ult and just as good as WGDG sealant.

I'll use it from time to time. Even on top of a sealant for that extra 'pop'. Remember that #26 has been shown to have one of the best DOI numbers out there. DOI being distinction of image, that rates color rendition, depth, and overall reflectivity (shine). Which for a budget wax is something pretty special.

Are there longer lasting waxes? Well duh. :laughing: But a finishing wax like this isn't meant to be long lasting, just as a glaze is more for a show car weekend. Want durability, use a sealant. Want extra depth and shine, top a sealant with a wax. ;)

^^ This!

I used it one time. To me, it didn't stand out any better or worse than a Mother's wax product. Would it be acceptable on my vehicles? Yes. I choose other products right now (845, Pinnacle, Ultimate, Zymol, etc...)

Been using it for many, many decades.
Hope to be able to use it for many more.

:)

Bob

Been using it for many, many decades.
Hope to be able to use it for many more.

:)

Bob

And there ya' go.
So many little bottles of stuff, and so little time to use them all up. :laughing:

Back